First, off I want to thank Liz and Michelle for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers you’ve recently discovered or followed recently
I’m going to try and take Liz’s approach to this and share some new things that I think most of you don’t already know about me to keep it interesting!
- I have really bad road rage. I am normally very sweet and kind, but the moment someone cuts me off or – Heaven forbid – doesn’t use their blinker, it’s like a switch flips. “Thanks for the blinker, nitwit!” I’m still a very safe driver, I just am very moody. I’m always on my best behavior, however, when I’m driving with other people in the car. :’)
- My mom is one of my best friends. I talk to her on the phone usually at least once a week just to catch up and see how each other is doing. She keeps me updated on the family back home and I share all my little daily adventures with her. She’s also the first person I call when I’m bored and don’t want to do my homework.
- I really dislike coffee. I can’t wrap my head around everyone’s obsession of this beverage that doesn’t even kind of taste good. If I’m drinking coffee, it’s because I’ve fallen asleep at my desk at work or am staying up late studying. Even then, I’ve put a ton of sugar and creamer in it. If I had whipped cream and caramel on hand, I’d definitely top it with that, too! With that being said, one of my favorite smells growing up was my dad brewing coffee in the morning. I may not like the taste of it, but it smells soo good.
- I believe the best moments in life are unplanned and come when you least expect them to. Some of my favorite memories with Andrew aren’t necessarily glamorous: leaning my head on his shoulder, completely relaxed, as we drive with the windows down; dancing in the street in the middle of the night; studying together and looking up at the same time, just simply being content in each others’ presence. You don’t plan those things, you just feel them.
- I still play Neopets. I have no shame. (Wanna be my neofriend??)
- Every summer, from 6th grade through 12th grade, I traveled to different parts of the USA (and even Puerto Rico!) to do construction and community service work. They were wonderful experiences where I met some of the most beautiful people and share Jesus.
- My feet are always really cold, but if I wear socks they get too hot and start sweating. At night I like to snuggle my feet against Andrew’s because his are always so warm!
I’m not sure who has and hasn’t been nominated or who has already done this because I’ve read so many of your posts already, so I’m going to cheat and leave this tag open! I tag YOU!
Leave a link in the comments to your post! I’d love to learn more about all of you!